header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I am around...

I am around these days, I just suck at blogging right now. I am trying to get used to my new normal. This working thing is so hard. I am exhausted. I am trying to stay really organized because it seems to really help. But good grief, it is so hard. I am just not very good at this, yet!

But on a positive note, I really like my new job. It is going to be really really really rewarding. I will be in a classroom setting type training for 3 months. Much of my training will include extensive training in medical terms, issues, diseases, and disorders. Right up my alley, I am pretty excited.

Anyway, I will be back to normal (well, my new normal) soon. I am 2 weeks behind on Project 52! Eek. I think I owe my blog 3 pictures this week to make up for it. I am planning the cutest photo session in my head that includes the baby and bunny ears and my new nifty fifty. Squee! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...