header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Project 52-Week 29 and 30

Ok, so I am a bit behind. I actually took the pictures I just did not get around to posting them. Life has been a little crazy. My boys started football on July 22 and we have been in the middle of back to school preparations so I have not had a chance to actually sit down and write.

Week 29
The important thing about this picture is that it was incredibly overexposed and I salvaged it a bit. Pretty proud of myself.



Week 30
Again, another shot that is more about editing. It was shot during the middle of the day so that shadows were pretty harsh. I tried my hardest to fix it.


Here is where I warn you that the majority og my pictures will be football related for at least the next two months. Sorry. That is my only practice time during football season.

I will try to stay on top of this for the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...