header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Well, hello there!

What's new?

Nothing new in my neck of the woods. Football ended and we went right into wrestling. Life is busy. I have decided that is just how it is when you have kiddos.

My little guy fractured his foot. Ugh. Poor kiddo. He slipped on wet tile in the bathroom. He bit his lip in the process and we were so focused on that we did not notice right away that he was limping. Luckily is just a tiny chip. He is in a half cast right now. We will take him for an ortho consult next week. But we have already been told they almost never cast this type of fracture.

I have been feeling down a lot lately. And I really think I need to take time to take better care of myself. I need to eat better, lose weight, sleep more...all the usual suspects. But I think I need to let myself enjoy life more. Of course this is all easier said than done. But I sincerely want to work on this.

Still plugging away with my photography hobby. I have even had some friends ask me to to take pictures. I suppose I will use this as an opportunity to build a portfolio. I really need to work on Photoshop skills. Photoshop is so overwhelming!

I guess that is all for now. I leave you with a lovely view of the Sandia mountain range. What a treat to wake up to these beauties everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...