header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Musings of an Exhausted Mom

I had to work this evening at my other job. I kind of dread it these days. I really want to quit, my husband wants to me to quit. We never use my discount and it only brings in about $55 a week. But on the other hand, it is an easy $55 a week. After my first year of employment at my big girl job I am eligible for overtime and I will feel so much better quitting my job at that point but that is such a long way off. I just do not know what to do. Right now, I am unhappy and exhausted with the situation.

I got of work late which really sucked for my husband because he was waiting outside for me...for an hour (we are temporarily sharing a car right now until we buy him a new one). On our way home from work we stopped by the grocery store for coffee. Being out of coffee tomorrow morning is simply not an option. As we were driving home we passed by a fire. We pulled over and called 911 and then waited for help to arrive. Scary stuff.

Now I am sitting here waiting on some laundry and coooking my lunch for tomorrow. I am so exhausted but super wired. That is why I hate being part of the closing shift on Sundays. Maybe I do need to bite the bullet and just quit.

I am just rambling now. Sorry, I tend to do that.

But before I forget! Conor's first official word is CJ, his big brother's name. Melts my heart. Also when you hand him something (cracker, milk, etc)he says "ta-tu". I am almost positive he is saying thank you. That or he really likes the Russian duo t.A.T.u. Either way, the kid is a genius. He is beyond adorable!

Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That's so crazy that you guys were the first to see the fire! Kinda scary! Especially with all the wildfires lately...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...