header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

what's new?

I’m alive! Just a really terrible blogger.

We are all doing well. School is winding up (woo-hoo) and I could not be happier. The school year stresses me out. I am a terrible, disorganized person and the school year just adds more chaos to our busy household.

We are in the middle of our spring tackle season. The boys are loving it. Shortly after that ends we dive into a whole new world. High school football! I am not sure how my son feels but I am terrified. Both for him and my wallet. My littlest guy will be two soon. Two! How in the world does that happen? In the words of the wise Ferris Bueller, life moves pretty fast.

As I said before, I really hate saying “I am busy” because, seriously, we are all busy. I think the issue for me is that I sit at a computer for work and I read and write eight hours a day. I admittedly avoid the computer at home. However, I do keep my Instagram updated. I may or may not be an Instagram junkie. Moreover, I may or may not have TWO Instagram accounts. One of those accounts may or may not be entirely devoted to nails and nail polish. Check us out (my family and my nails)!

The Family
barbiekkg

The Nails
amateur nail girl

Anyway, I will get a real update up this week. I just wanted to check in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...