header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Monday, October 13, 2014

Pressure

Long time no blog.

The past year my stress level has really become overwhelming. I would look around me and everything seems so much easier for everyone else and I wonder I am doing wrong? I feel like no matter how organized I am, I feel as though I am always rushing around and yelling and stressed. I am forever forgetting to sign reading logs and sign permission slips. As I am patting myself on back for getting my kids to practice early I will realize I left their football helmet at home. I send game day snacks only to realize our snack day is not for another week. If I clean my house, I don't play enough with the kids. If I play with the kids or allow myself to relax, my house is trashed. Pressure to be a "good" mom.

Then blogging began to feel like tons of pressure. Pressure for people to read and like me. Pressure for quality pictures and content. Pressure to be a good blogger. So I took a break.

I have come to release that there is no good or bad way to do things. I am just me. There will always be a better mom. There will always be a cleaner home than mine (always). There will always be a more interesting blog (like hundreds of them). I am me. Take me or leave me.

The long and short of it? I'm back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...