header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I want to be one those moms...

You know...

The ones with the clean organized homes. The ones that are always caught up on laundry. The ones who are always on time to their children's events. The ones that are always beautiful and put together. The ones who are up to date on their children's scrapbooks and baby books. The ones who keep up with their blogs.

All while working full time.

My husband says I am too hard on myself. My husband says we have five kids and I work full time and that I am too hard on myself. I wish I could see it that way. Right now, I just feel like I suck.

That is my life lately. A big disorganized mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...