header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Monday, April 29, 2013

Project 52-Week 17

Late again. I know.

Truthfully, I have taken literally hundreds of pictures the past couple of weeks. All my pictures stink lately. Part of the problem is that most of my practice is during my son's football games and sports photography is a whole other learning curve. It is tough. I am feeling extremely discouraged. I just deleted a couple hundred pictures. Ugh.

Week 17
This picture made me giggle though. If you look really closely you will notice the kid with the ball lost BOTH shoes during this particular play. Football is hardcore.

I received my beautiful new speedlite today. I cannot wait to try it out. I think I am going to try some portrait pictures of my daughter. Of course, first I need to read about it and learn how the heck to use it. Stay tuned for this week's Project 52. Hopefully it will be on time this week but I am not promising anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...