header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ch-ch-changes...

It was a big week. Monday was my daughter's 8th grade dance. Her first ever dance! She looked so beautiful. Tuesday night was her 8th grade promotion ceremony and now it is official...I am the mom of a high school. *gasp* How the heck did that happen? It kind of freaks me out to think she will be 18 in four years. That is CRAZY. I find myself feeling all panicky like, has her childhood been good enough? Have I been a good enough mom? How many happy memories can I cram in the next 4 years?! It is just so weird and surreal to have a high schooler.


I am so glad it is summer break. The school year stresses me out. I hate worrying about reading logs and permission slips and who has what due when. Ugh. I love the carefree summer days. I think the kids do too! ;) I am all about the carefree summer life.

The boys finished spring football last weekend. We are on a football break until July 22 when fall ball starts. My 11 year old and 8 year old both finished 3rd in their division so that was pretty exciting for them. I was ready for the break but I will be ready for the madness when it is time to start again.


Tomorrow marks the end of my formal training period at work. When I get to work tomorrow I have to take a big test. It is open book but I am still a bit freaked out. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this. I CAN do this, right? Hopefully tomorrow I will be back posting a happy positive update for you all.

That is my life in nutshell these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...