header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Friday, May 10, 2013

Rough Week...also known as pity party for one

This week was rough.

On Monday the baby and I were home sick. I stayed home with him because he just seemed off. I am so glad that I did because my poor little baby had/has a double ear infection. Ugh. I feel so bad for my little guy. The good news is that he is doing much better now. He is on amoxicillian for the next 10 days.

On Wednesday I had a weird little stomach bug. It was no fun. I was miserable and for the first time in years I went to bed before 9pm. That is unheard of for me because I have always been a nightowl. Thursday I woke up free from my stomach bug BUT I work up with a cold. Yesterday I felt like crap but I was still very happy to be free of piercing stomach pain and nausea. As far as my cold goes, I feel worse today...but again, I will take a cold over a stomach bug any old day. I was dragging at work today and that was rough because I had so much to do today. I was counting the minutes until 4:30pm.

Our football play-off's begin tomorrow. We will be on the football field from about 9:30am to 3:00pm. Sunday I get to work most of the day at job number two (Happy Mother's Day to me!). I am really hoping I feel a significant improvement by tomorrow. Please, please, please let me feel fetter.

I admit it, I am feeling pretty sorry for myself.


And now, a random gratuitous video of my adorable baby who just started crawling last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...