header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Sunday, February 23, 2014

I'm alive!

This is going to be a random post. Buckle up.

I have been MIA but with good reason. I have been sick. It started with a sinus infection. I had about one week of feeling human when I ended up with a kidney infection. And because that was not torture enough, I got another sinus infection. Good times. I finally feeling normal-ish again.

I am about to hit my one year anniversary at work. I cannot believe it has been year. This is the most challenging, rewarding, stressful job I have ever had. I love it, I really do but it has been a challenging year. But I made it. This past week was rough because I was trying to finish out the year all while being sick. No fun.

The kids and I are living for Spring. I am so ready to enjoy that sunshine after work. I am looking forward to some football (22 days!). Both of these things (sunlight and football) means lots of shooting time for me and that makes me a happy girl.

My current nail polish obsession continues to grow. I have perfected the chevron nail and I always get asked how to do it. A tutorial may be in my future. Yesterday, a barista at Starbucks told me that she loved my nails and called them "Pinterest nails." Folks, I have arrived. Also, all those hours wasted on Pinterest paid off.

That is all for now. But before I sign off, life lately...

There was some nail painting

Conor took me out on a breakfast date

There were some photo shoots

More nail painting...

Conor received some Valentine's goodies and loved it!

Annnddd some more nail painting and polish purchases.


And a few of my daredevil cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...