header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My life recently as told through my phone camera...

There was a Starbucks run that include me buying yet another tumbler that I HAD TO HAVE.
I bought some Gelous because I tired the Shellac Hack (more on that later).
The boys taught the baby to give "knucks" but my crappy phone could not get good pic.

We celebrated the Super Bowl. Please note...this was fancier than usual for us because we were celebrating a birthday too. Also, we are not Seahawk bandwagoners. We are just not Broncos fans..like at not all. I *might* cheer for them if they were playing the Cowboys but then again if the Broncos and Cowboys were my only choices I would just give up football. Did I mention we are Patriots fans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...