header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Say "CHEESE!"

When I started blogging again I imagined my blog full of beautiful pictures of my family and all the fun crafts and cooking/baking that I enjoy. It turns out if you want a colorful pretty blog you need a decent camera. I have not had a decent camera for some time. I have been depending on my phone and iPad for pictures. Well my phone and iPad take terrible pictures. Therefore my poor blog is not colorful or exciting.

BUT...

I received an early Christmas gift from my parents. A new camera...a camera that I have been lusting after for several years now, a dSLR. I am over the moon excited. I can now take clear pictures of my children and cool action shots during football games and cross country meets. I am *so* very excited. Did I mention I am excited?

And now I give you my very first picture with my brand new camera.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...