header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Saturday, December 15, 2012

There are no words


All day I sat here trying to think of something profound or meaningful to say about today's events. But really, there are no words.

Just yesterday, my 12 year old son mentioned to me that they had practiced a "lockdown situation". I was thinking about how sad that made me, that my children have to practice "lockdown situations". I live in nice gated community. My children attend "good" schools in the most sought after school cluster in my city. We have had made huge sacrifices for the kids to attend these nice safe schools. But I suppose, it is never enough. You just never know.

My heart hurts. Life is not fair.

Pray for Newtown, CT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...