header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I will never be Anne Geddes

Yesterday after work I decided whip out that camera and torture myself some more. I wanted to get a cute picture of the baby and his cute little baby tush. In my mind I was going to take that cute tushie shot and then watch a video about Photoshop and then convert it to black and white. Great plan, right?

I get the baby all bathed, fed and happy. I opened the front door and sat him in front of it (diaperless of course) in order to take advantage of some nice natural light. He was so cute, just crawling around all happy. All of a sudden he just stopped and gave me this face:
Uh oh. I know that face. He proceeded to poop all over the floor in front of the door. The good news is that we have tile in that spot so it was easy to clean. Oh well, so much for my precious back and white baby bum picture.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...