header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Project 52 failure

Ok, this week I am a project 52 failure. My project 52 for week 22 is non-existent. I wish I could say it is just going to be late. But that is not the case, it just did not happen.

I was really sick most of the week with the cold and sore throat from hell. I practially limped through the door every evening after work. My inner photog was too sick to be productive. Not to mention my messy house and piling up laundry. No biggie, that is what weekends are for...cleaning, laundry and photog-ing right? Wrong. Yesterday we celebrated my son's birthday a few days early because my inlaws are going to be out of town for his real birthday. Today I woke up and knew it was a wash because I had to work this afternoon/evening. The day started normal but when baby Conor woke up from his late morning nap he started puking everywhere. I called out to work (they were mad) but I just cannot leave him when he is sick. Sorry, not going to happen. Plus as much as I like this litte side job, it is just that. My side job. I hate to let people down but I am not leaving my sick baby.

The baby seems to be feeling better. My home is cleaner-ish and I can always catch up on laundry tomorrow. But I do not have an offical week 22 picture and that is a bummer.

Long story short. No picture this week. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...