header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Monday, July 1, 2013

My life recently as told through my phone camera...

We recently sold one of our cars so we are in the midst of car shopping. Our family car is a Suburban because, well I have a million kids so I need seating and tons of cargo space. But we are not millionares so we need a smaller car that is good on gas as well. Prior to the Suburban owned a Volvo XC90. I loved that car. It had the seating but not the cargo so we traded it in...I still miss it. It was all kinds of awesome. *sniff* I really want another but it is out of my budget for a second car. Boo, hiss! Anyway car shopping sucks. A lot. Car shopping creates all sorts of unnecessary anxiety for me. I told my husband to just buy something and bring it home so I do not have to deal with it.

The other day at work this roadrunner came up to a group us while we were on our break. They are not usually this brave. Only in the desert...meep meep!!

Baby Conor got some cool new kicks (is it still cool to say kicks?).

Please explain to me how one small baby can make this mess in a matter of 5 minutes?

Mmmm...beer...

I have been stressed lately. My sweet husband surprised me with a new Pandora charm. He is a keeper.

All week long I had to wake up my sweet boy at 7am in order to get him ready for daycare. Saturday...he was up at 5:30am. WTF? So we took advantage of the early morning and took the baby out on a breakfast date.

That is life lately as told through my phone camera.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...