header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Friday, July 5, 2013

Watermelon makes everything better. And also Ibuprofen.

Today I decided to work even though pretty much everyone else in my office took the day off. It was kind of depressing because there was like 10 of us in the whole building. I got a lot of work done so it was worth it. Plus I am banking my leave for October because my mom is visiting for the Balloon Fiesta. But I got a call from daycare letting me know the baby was running a fever. :( My poor little guy. I picked him up and spent the afternoon snuggling him. He was pretty miserable so I went ahead and gave him some Motrin. He perked up for a bit and ate some watermelon for dinner. And he loved it.


He is sleeping well now. We are just trying to keep him comfortable and hydrated. I feel so helpless when my kiddos are sick :(. I hope he feels better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...