header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

One year ago today...

One year ago today was Conor's due date. Now, I know that babies come when they want but I am not going to lie...I was bummed that on my due date I had zero signs of impending labor. Here is what a wrote about my 40 week check up a year ago:

"I was 4cm and 70% when he checked me prior to sweeping my membranes. My OB told me not to bother making another appointment and he said I would most likely go within 36 hours. He is not one to say stuff like that so I had all sorts of hope. Especially being 40 weeks and 4cm. I thought would be a good combo for membrane sweeping.

I was contracting most of the evening (true, painful contractions) and they went from about 5 minutes apart to really irregular and they finally pooped out at around 2am. I bled most of the evening (my OB said I would). I woke up to my stupid alarm summoning me for work at 6am. I so bummed about sitting at work right now. I have had not one contraction, not even a BH all day. Ugh. If I did not need to save every bit of leave, I would be at home feeling sorry for myself right now."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...