header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

18-months-old

I am not quite certain where the past year and half went. It seems like he was born last week. But here were are barreling towards age 2. When I found out I was pregnant it was a such a huge shock, such an adjustment. With nearly eight years between the baby and my next youngest, I wondered how it all would ever work. Now, I cannot imagine our life any other way. It works, I am not sure how and my house is always a mess and I am always tired. But it works.

My little baby is now a toddler!


He is a happy little guy. He loves to eat. And he eats, a lot. He likes everything you give him and seems to really enjoy spicy food which is so funny. He does not like milk but has to have his sippy cup of ice water at all times. This is a fun (and sometimes frustrating) age. He talks a lot and understands even more. He is a total daddy's boy. He adores all his siblings but has a soft spot for his eldest brother. He is not fond if the dog but the feeling is mutual. He loves music but his favorite song is "What Does The Fox Say?" which is cute but gets old fast at 4am. :) Like I always say, he is greatest gift I never knew I wanted.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...