header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Boys of Fall

I received a new lens for Christmas. Sadly, I have been working so much that I have not had much time to practice with it yet. I got in a quick 5 minute session with two of my boys they other day. I am bummed because the pictures are so grainy because I had to crank up the ISO due to my lighting conditions. Oh well.


But what I do like about these pictures is that it really captures my football loving boys. We always have a football every where we go. Quick trip to to the grocery store? Better bring the football. Running into Target for a few things? Better bring the football. I am not exaggerating at all.

Boys will be boys.

3 comments:

  1. Natasha, those beautiful photos. Do you use a tripod? Tripods really reduce image noise in low light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ksenia! I do have a tripod and try to use it when I can. In this case I literally only had about five minutes to take pictures. I am also not very good with editing yet but I think I could fix some of the noise in post processing. I hope to get in some more shoots in this weekend. :D

      Delete
    2. Then I think you know what you are doing! :D You can open a photography business, if you ask me!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...