header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Saturday, January 4, 2014

My life recently as told through my phone camera...

Let's see, well my life has been similar to everyone else lately, enjoying the hustle and bustle of the holidays. I am always sad when it is over. And this year it seemed to come so fast.

Well, for one my baby toddler is still super cute.

I have a serious nail polish addiction. I have the ugliest, most pathetic nails that break all the time. Oh and to make matters worse I pick at my cuticles (nervous habit). But I keep painting them and pretending I am cute anyway.

My cute toddler hated this little carousel "ride" but we took a picture anyway. Please note, I took him off immediately after this picture was taken. I am not a complete jerk, just a half jerk.

Aside from receiving the most awesome boots ever, my favorite gift this year was a coffee mug that looks like a camera lens! How cute is this? You can buy one HERE.

We rang in the new year with lots of junk food. The only way to ring in the new year if you ask me.

And that is my life lately.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! You do have a lot of nail polish! I have maybe 2 bottles! LOL And, you have the cutest nails, I especially love the candy cane ones!
    Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I wanted to reply to you here about the tooth fairy stuff.
    I didn't make anything myself. No crafty gene here. I got everything online.
    The fairy door is from etsy:
    https://www.etsy.com/transaction/138593609?ref=fb2_tnx_title
    There are many other sellers that sell fairy doors.

    The tiny letter is from here:
    http://www.leafcutterdesigns.com/shop/wsps/tiny-letters.html

    Joseph used to collect antique and silver coins, so it is his silver coin. You can buy silver coins online. 1oz of silver goes for about $20 in today's market. We figure it is a good investment :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...