header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Confessions of a Nail Polish Addict

I have the ugliest nails ever. The are really thin and they peel. Even when I am taking vitamins when pregnant and breastfeeding, they are just the most pathetic nails ever. And as I have mentioned before, I pick at my cuticles. Such a terrible habit but I have gotten much better about it. A few years ago a had two co-workers who always had their nails painted. They always always looked so nice and neat. I decided to start painting my nails regularly in an attempt to look more "polished" (no pun intended) and to help deter me from picking at my fingers. My love affair with nail polish began.


I am not picky, I will try any brand. But admittedly my favorites are Essie and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. I treat my self to a new bottle (or two or three...) every payday. It has been hard keeping my self in control this week because the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear is buy one get one half off at Walgreens and Revlon Nail Enamel is $1.99 at Smith's this week. Must. Resist. Anyway, I came across Sally Hansen Big Matte Topcoat last night. And of course, I had to have it. I am so glad I bought it. It is AMAZING! It dries really fast and gives your nail polish a whole new look.

Please excuse my ugly nails/hands and picture quality here.
For this look I used Essie "Ignite The Night", Revlon Nail Enamel "Urban" and of course Sally Hansen Big Matte Topcoat.

Anyway, I highly recommend Sally Hansen Big Matte Topcoat. Even if you do not have a nail polish addiction, it will add new life to your polish collection.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...