header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Friday, February 1, 2013

For the budding photographers...


If you are like me, interested in photography but have no idea where to start I have a few helpful sources I would like to share. These two websites really break down the basics and explain all the important components (ISO, shutter speed, aperture, exposure) of photography one by one. I found them extremely helpful.

Manual Mode

Exposure Guide

Hopefully these website will help someone else as much as they have helped me. Please share any websites you find helpful as well because none of us want to end up here...

You Are Not a Photographer

*I have included a gratuitous picture of my baby because he is super cute. It is the best picture I have ever taken of my cute little guy with my fancy camera. And by me I mean my 11 year old. Yep, my 11 year old took this darling photo. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Frank from ManualMode.info - so glad you enjoyed my site. Thanks for sharing - you made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank you! Your guide really broke things down and helped things make sense for me.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...