header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Friday, February 1, 2013

Project 52-Week 5


Tonight I attended a photography workshop with a few friends. It was straight forward beginners type class taught be a local photographer. She was really nice and really helpful. She plans on offering some more classes in the future and even offered to let people shadow her when she works. This was the very first picture I took with my telephoto zoom lens. The picture is really nothing special other than the fact it marks a step in my little journey to be a better photographer. My goal with photography is to learn to take beautiful pictures of my own family and maybe take pictures for friends, just for fun. I really want to be good enough that others would want me to take pictures for them but not necessary go professional...if that makes any sense. I have a lot to learn but I think I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...