header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I am not a morning person

I am not a morning person. I am a total night owl and I am one of those people who is most productive late afternoon/evening. I have always been that way.

But I have to admit, when I go back to work I am really going to miss my mornings with the baby. After the kids leave for school and the husband heads off to work the baby and I have our special little time together. We snuggle and watch the The Doctors and Kathie Lee and Hoda (don't judge, I already judge myself enough as it is) and I feed him oatmeal while I sip coffee/tea. I love every minute I spend with him but I really love those weekday mornings. I just cannot explain it.

I have been applying for jobs and I already have a few interviews lined up. I know that the process can take a while. But still, I know this time will end soon. It makes me a little sad. I am really going to miss our mornings together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...