header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Chaos

My little Conor has this cute little trick where he likes to happily scream really high pitched, sounding something like a baby Velociraptor. It is cute because he is my kid. I am quite certain others do not find it cute or endearing in any way. After today I am positive of this...

Picture it.

Two moms and ten children ranging in ages from 13 years old to 3 months old at a pizza restaurant during the noon hour. All the large tables were taken so we were spread out over 3 booths. All the kiddos are well behaved but even the quietest of chatter between 10 children can be a dull roar. Insert screeching baby into this happy chaos. Now if that was not bad enough another baby 3 booths down heard the screeching and decided that was a challenge. Every time my little guy took a break for some air that baby would start screeching too and once he took a break, mine would start screeching again. It was an old fashion screech off. I am sure the two business men at the booth next to us were thrilled with this situation. In our defense, it is a family friendly restaurant and they did come sit by two women and 10 kids on their own free will (there were other booths open, I swear).

This is my life, happy chaos. I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...