header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Photography toys

I have immeresed myself in reading about photgraphy, watching videos/tutorials, joining photography forums and of course practice, practice, practice! When I first started reading it all seemed so overwhelming. It is all starting to click now(Ha ha, get it? Photography? Click?). As with any hobby, the more you get into it the more toys you want to go along with your hobby. Photography is no different.

I have created a little wishlist. I figure my birthday and Mother's day is just around the corner and a girl can dream, right?

- a 50mm lens
- A super adorable camera bag. I already have this one and it is awesome but I can't resist that girly looking bags that look like purses!
-A speedlite

That is all for now. I am sure as time goes on I will find some more toys to purchase. Now I just need to get out there and shoot.

I can't wait until my children start track and football. I figure I should be able to get in tons of practice in a their practices, meets, and games. Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...