header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Project 52- (belated) week 6


Ok, so I am late on my Project 52. I took this picture last week during a walk/jog session with my little guy. I realize there is nothing really special about this picture. There are lots of technical issues. But this is picture is important to me because I trying really hard to actually learn my camera. I am trying to practice outside of the auto setting. I took this picture with in Aperture priority and was was just playing around with my other lens...I call it my YAFL lens because I hope to get lots of use out of it come football season :D.

I am a very timid person who has a hard time stepping out of my comfort zone. This picture is representative of stepping out my comfort zone. Yes, it is full of technical issues but I am trying and that is what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...