header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Monday, January 28, 2013

A little late-Project 52 week 4


There is nothing particularly special about this picture. It was a quick snapshot I took yesterday. For the first time in months I decided to attempt scrapbooking. I set up the pack and play with some toys for the baby next to my craft table. I drank coffee while watching Mirror Mirror on the iPad and scrapbooked while the baby played in the pack and play. Later that day, I walked by the pack and play and it sort of struck me that we have baby items all over the house, in every room. I never thought I would have that baby clutter in my home again. And I sort of love having it around. Every little toy, baby sock, blanket, bottle...every little item makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...