header

 photo 1500820_10202505181652207_909331460_o_zps2273132a.jpg

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Success!

We did it! The kids all made it to school on time and most of my goals were accomplished today.

Although, we narrowly averted disaster. I woke up at this morning and looked at my clock and noticed it was blinking. I realized the power went out at some point in the middle of the night and I had a mini heart attack thinking we had over slept. Turns out it was only 5am so I reset my clock and went back to sleep for an hour.

Everyone got up in time to eat breakfast. Everyone had clean clothes to wear and knew where their shoes and backpacks were located (it's a miracle). I put chicken in the crockpot for dinner both this evening and tomorrow evening. The littles made it to bus on time. I braved the middle school drop off traffic (the bane of my existence, I hate that traffic but continue to subject myself to it on a daily basis). The baby and I made it to our coffee date on time. I swilled coffee and gossiped with my friend while the baby napped. AND my friend gave us some cloth diapers, more on that later. All in all, today was a success.

I am ready to do it all again tomorrow.

I even took down my Christmas Wreath and put up my Valentine's wreath!

But my Christmas trees is still up...tomorrow, I can always tackle that tomorrow, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...